Subway - Floyd's Haunting Subway - Floyd's Haunting

Not amazing, but damn good

Short and sweet, in a spooky sense
i don't know why peoiple are hating, seemed good to me
I would like to see more of your work here on NG, i'd rate a 5 everytime :) But you need a bit more length, and a bit more animation going on, jsut a personal opinion

Keep up the epic work :)

Oh, Mr. Woofykins Oh, Mr. Woofykins

Amazing.

May have been short, may not be the best, but well worth front page!
Don't listen to BondageOctopus, as he is a hypocrite to be frank, his animations are everything he just tried to criticise if not alot Worst than what he tried to say..

Just wanna say, i think little improvement is needed, absolutely awesome, 10 stars for you! :D

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Beautifully illustrated.

Beautiful. down to every detail it shows alot of compassion

To: AwesomeDJ
Get the hell off newgrounds. some people would find that kind of remark very hurtful.
and considering you're appearance is that of the Bombers i think some people who get offended easily would REALLY kick off about it.
so Shut the hell up and keep it to yourself! insensative idiot.

LOVE THIS FLASH!! MAKE MORE :D

foamy sucks foamy sucks

i don't kow where to start...

i have no idea what i can say that is constructive critisism but i'll give it a shot

1. if you're going to hate someone by making an animation based on it, do it Right... put alot more effort into it, don't just make it motion tweens with poorly drawn animation and poorly done voice acting..

2. There is no point in slandering foamy, i can understand people hate the guy who makes the animations but if you don't like it just Don't watch it.. i mean, making a flash diliberately making fun of a Great animated series is just sad, i know he doesnt put alot of effort into it, but it gets results. and thats all that matters in the flash world aslong as it isnt something as crap as Clock and Lock legions (excluding the GOOD animators of those genre's)

3. i think you could have alot of potential if you actually worked a bit harder on the animating style.

Baby's Got Back Baby's Got Back

hmm outstanding :Pi

loved it,usually i hate stickmenflashes,but this deservesfront page,frame by frame and great music is just a awesome combination
keep up the good work man!! :P

-Finding Emo- -Finding Emo-

hmmmmmm....

didnt laugh....honestly the turtle sex bit is the only bit that ruined it...
the rest couldve done better on its own

Wild Missingno. Appeared! Wild Missingno. Appeared!

has a weird feel

it did make me laugh
but gives off the scent of noob
but dispite that,i found it awesome
Missingo does not buy products,Products pay to be bought by MISSINGNO

Sticky responds:

Wow. Getting close to 4 years here and I still can't shake that smell.

Angry Dog - Pheromones Angry Dog - Pheromones

lol love the series

ie watched every episodes to date,i love em,and by the way i lvoe the bears face just before he says "ah my skull" its so funny i almost crapped my pants XD

Angry Dog - Lizard Dome Angry Dog - Lizard Dome

LOVE IT

dude i LOVE your work!!!

out standing seriously!!!

angry dog is hilarious =D
please add my msn your my flash artist hero =D
mraaronyuppy@hotmail.co.uk
please oh mighty awesome artist :'(

The Juice Joint The Juice Joint

Rock is better than Crap/Rap

animation was awsum

music was Shit

it reminded me of most Chavs